More about Kerry-Ann’s Celebrant Work
For your interest here is some of my background, skills and life experience. This is who I bring to working with you on your ceremony.
I was amongst the inaugural intake of students into the Certificate of Celebrant Studies, which was the first training programme in the world for civil celebrants. I have worked as a Celebrant since 1998 and been a facilitator & trainer for The Celebrant School teaching modules for Funerals, Transitions through Change & Crisis and Marriage & Civil Union.
I have danced all my life for personal re-creation and am a dance educator working with Open Floor Dance and dance for seniors.
I have been working with individuals and groups since I was in my teens and am known for my empathy, enthusiasm and care.
I offer myself as a Celebrant with a deep awareness of the privilege of this work.
- Certificate Celebrant Studies (AUT)
- Visionary Celebrant Award: Celebrants’ Association of New Zealand Inc. (CANZ) 2015
- Registered Open Floor Dance Teacher
- Post Graduate Diploma Dance Studies with Distinction (Auckland University 2013)
- Certified Ontological Coach (Newfield USA 1995)
- B.A.Sociology, Dip.Tchg.